Who we are:
We are an IT infrastructure and management consulting firm, specializing in providing high quality and personalized service to our customers. Walker IT Group, LLC provides expert level design and implementation services to help businesses build a technology infrastructure that complements their operations, helping to make them more efficient and productive. We help companies of all sizes determine the right technology solutions for their business needs. Whether it means building out an internal infrastructure or moving to cloud-based services, Walker IT Group LLC draws upon over 15 years of experience to present you with the right information to make the right decision for your company.
Our core values:
- Responsiveness – We strive to be there when we’re needed
- Personal service – Every customer is treated like our ONLY customer
- Staying current with technology – We must stay abreast of the latest industry developments and trends
- Solutions that work – We will design solutions that work for a client’s business, NOT solutions just for the sake of technology
There are two things we feel we do well:
- Solve Business Problems: Our approach centers around first identifying the business problem our client is trying to solve.
- Growing Your Business: Perhaps a client is not trying to solve a problem, but instead is looking for ways to expand and grow their business.
Yes, we left out designing and implementing technology! While we ARE an IT company, we don’t think that any organization wants to put Information Technology in place just because it looks neat. We believe that companies want IT that helps to either solve a problem or grow their business. We’ve found that you don’t do either just by implementing technology solutions. Just as often as a new solution may meet the client’s business need, we have found that perhaps a client actually has too many IT solutions, and this is the obstacle to their goals. Or, they may not have the best implementation of what they already have. Just as often we have worked with a client and found that “yet another IT solution” was not what they needed – rather it was a process, procedure, or environment that needed adjustment.
We take a holistic approach and focus first on what our clients are trying to do in their business and only then do we work with our customers to see if a technology solution is the right answer for them.
What Our Customers Say:
” knowledgeable and professional, helpful…. The Exchange [2010 Migration] experience is by far one of my best experience with a consultant I have ever had in my 20 years of experience…”
Our team strives to stay current on technology, and to demonstrate our expertise works to achieve appropriate certifications as part of our ongoing development. Here’s a sample of just some of the certifications we’ve acquired: